Professional. Reliable. Polished.
I work. Hard. I work full-time at a job that I think is important. I work for a company that helps people restore mobility – a company that makes life-changing products.
But I also freelance.
Why? Because words. Because writing. Because the voices inside of my head won’t go away. (Don’t worry. They’re not the scary voices. They’re more like, “Ohhh, I would have used third person there,” kind of voices.)
I write about these topics and genres:
- Good products
- Excellent services
- Parenting & family
- Financial aid
- College and career planning
- Personal finance
- Frugal living
- Midwestern living
- Career and professional development
- Your grandma’s 90th birthday
- Your Auntie Mildred’s favorite cat
- And more…
I will write with the tone that suits the needs of your audience and message. Business professional? No problem. I won’t swear. Promise. Humor? I think I’m pretty funny, and my mom thinks so too. Sentiment? I don’t want to brag, but…my work has made people cry over a bad case of the feels.
- Copy editing
- Killer resumes and cover letters
- Resume and cover letter consultations
- Ghost writing
- Financial aid literacy presentations for high schools or returning adult learners
Email me at christreber[at]gmail [dot]com.